Wednesday, June 15, 2011

My Garden

So... I wasn't sure if I was going to have a green thumb or not! And I guess I do! I have really enjoyed being out in the yard and mastering this whole gardening thing! It has been so fun to watch all of our perennials come back to life and then adding some new plants to our garden! I had a feeling I was really going to enjoy gardening because first of all... I love to be outside! And secondly... it runs in the genes. My Mom, Grandmom DeForest, & Grandmom Heiser all love to garden! So here are some photos to show proof of my green thumb!

I give all the credit to Morgan for the green grass! He's in competition with our next door neighbor,  Scott.  Who can have the greenest grass!



Love having fresh cut flowers from my own garden!

Can't wait to see all these Rose Buds bloom!




Soon to be Daisy's!

And soon to be Peonies!


My beautiful Hydrangea!
Pictures to follow once they all bloom!

No comments:

Post a Comment