Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day Dad!

Thank you for being such a wonderful Dad and Papa! You are truly an amazing and special person! You are the one that keeps our family on our feet and going! We are all so lucky to have you as our Dad and Papa! And Mom is so lucky to have you as her husband! You 2 are so special to me and everyone in our family! Not sure what we would do without you! (Probably not survive!) I hope you have a wonderful day today and I look forward to seeing you next week! It is so strange to not be with you to celebrate today. This is the first time in 28 years that I have not been with you on Father's Day! :(( Crazy! But just know you have been in my thoughts all day and we will celebrate next week! Love you SOOO much!!! XOXO










Happy Father's Day to my Brother too! I hope you had a wonderful day with your precious boys! They are the most special little guys ever! We all love them to pieces! Love You Dude! XOXO






No comments:

Post a Comment