Monday, September 19, 2011

Our 1st Anniversary

Yesterday we celebrated our 1 year wedding anniversary. Gosh, that year flew by! It is so true that time flies when you're having fun! When I think back on the year I must say it was quit an amazing year! Our wedding, Honeymoon, My big move to Colorado, Mammoth trip, Buying our first home, Packers won the Super Bowl, Welcomed a new puppy into the family (who I must say is now 8 months old & 70 lbs!), Morgan turned 30, A week-long Havasu trip, Block Parties, Lots of visitors... It has been such a fun year! I so look forward to what our future holds! Life just seems to be one big adventure & I just love it; especially because I am traveling this road with the Love of My Life & Best Friend! 

{Morgan, I love you SOOO very much!!!! Cheers to a lifetime of LOVE!!! XOXO}



No comments:

Post a Comment