Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Cooper's Level 1 Graduation

This past Sunday was Cooper's graduation from level 1 training. I must say we were a little nervous! But he made us so proud! He passed with flying colors! He has been such a great puppy! He is so smart which makes the whole training process so much easier! He is just so willing to please and will do anything for a treat!  So I think I am going to continue on to level 2 with him. I wasn't sure if I was going to, but after he did so well with his final exam I thought it would be good to further his education! So the next class starts the beginning of August! In that class he will test at the end for the Canine Good Citizen certificate. I would love to have him be a therapy dog some day! I think that would be so fun and rewarding! Mr. Coop is just the sweetest dog ever!!! (Well.... Besides Molls!!!)

Proud Mama!

Our little man is growing up!

No comments:

Post a Comment